Can I Sue For Pain and Suffering?

 After almost two weeks the repairman showed up. I gathered the furry ones to the bedroom, lest they attack the man and waited there for the verdict. I could hear everything form my perch on my bed with Charming Eddie.

HeWho could "conversate" with the good old boy sent to fix my oven, stayed out ther with the man and they chatted about parts and gaslines and such as the man fiddled with this and that. I smelled gas as he played with all the knobs on the stove and proclaimed the appliance to be able to work perfectly if only the gas line was sufficient ....

How that would explain that the oven WAS working and then wasn't will remain an unsolved mystery to me. I didn't see the man or talk to the man, so I suppose I shouldn't judge his intentions. But I will. I think he just didn't want to properly investigate the situation and just blamed the gas line.

So, four days later the gas company guy shows up and I retire to my room with my dogs again and eavesdrop and smell gas again. This guy says the line is not blocked and working properly. He determines that it must be either the valve or the igniter on the stove. Once again, I am not seeing or talking to the man. I can usually tell when someone is bull$hitting me. Is he also passing the buck?

Back to square one now as HeWho is making another appointment for a repair. How long will it take to get one out here? I don't know. I DO know that if they decide to offer me another new stove, they are in for a show, as I will have a small fit!

HeWho procrastinates has left the old original stove on the premises instead of selling or donating it to someone in need and that might just be the stove that will take the place of the "new" one and I will demand a full refund. Maybe I should sue for pain and suffering, too!!

Comments

  1. HeWho has provided you with a gift that keeps on taking! Taking time, effort, and patience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely think you have suffered enough!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Retired!

Bittersweet

The Half Tooth Lingering In My Mouth