A Vision?

 Still at a loss for things to write about. Everyday tasks seem so mundane and not worthy of capturing. I was watching a video on Facebook of the making of a dessert. It seemed like something simple with canned peaches. HeWho is not a big fan of fruit unless it is hidden in a dessert. This particular one did not involve turning the oven on to make the house too hot, so I watched it until the end.

I was looking intently at the finished product that was made with cream and gelatin, so was light in color. I was suddenly fascinated withe picture of the first slice. I looked very close and thought to myself that this was certainly meant for me, since I saw a dog hair in the dessert. After I stopped laughing, I realized the dog hair was on the screen of my laptop.

Comments

  1. Funny. I wish I could get back on my blog. I do still read yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, have you tried to get on from someone else who reads your blog and comments?

      Delete
  2. Oh my, been there, got the sweat shirt! I haven't had a cat for many years, maybe 7. But there is fur on my clothes that hang in the closet...not to mention the corners! Hope you do consider a good desert recipe, while laughing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Toni Louise and Eddie, both long haired dogs. Bo sheds very little and loves to be brushed. Toni and Eddie do not like to be groomed. Toni will snarl and snap. Eddie wants to bite me, but knows better. Toni is the dog of HeWho rescued her from execution and he should brush her .....

      Delete
  3. Heh, heh! Maybe you should stop letting your dogs use your laptop...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no shortage of dog hair here! Bo is the only one to use he laptop and he is not the big shedder.

      Delete
  4. And of course the dogs denied being part of the problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all denied shedding when we had a group discussion. Eddie admitted later that he might have been a contributor.

      Delete
  5. I know what you mean. I told all my stories long ago. now the blog is just a diary of sorts because I think one day my grandkids and great grandkids might be interested. apparently I think a lot of myself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Retired!

Bittersweet

The Half Tooth Lingering In My Mouth