Covid vs Flu

 I woke last week to see my swollen neck in the mirror. Looked like I swallowed a golf ball and it was sticking out on the right side of my neck. I have been miserable since the gouty toe showed up and was not looking forward to a swollen lymph node that was an indication some sort of infection going on.

The fatigue is making me sleep a lot. I sit down to watch a little TV and doze off sitting up. I can't seem to concentrate on anything. All I feel like doing is sleeping and just sitting and holding my Eddie. Everyday brings another symptom. The fatigue, the whole body aching, lack of concentration, and not much of an appetite. I am pretty sure I have Covid. My clinic is not open today and I could go to the Emergency Room and be a serial spreader. I will just wait until Monday and call in for a Covid test. If it is negative, then this must be the flu.

Either one sucks. We were planning a trip south to see the babies and then on to meet the new granddog. No way will I be holding the babies with whatever this and that adds depression to the list.

No blog posts worth reading for awhile!

Comments

  1. I hope you find a cure soon. This covid stinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! The better you take care of yourself the faster you'll be on the road back to health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry and hope things turn around for you quickly, you've had far too many troubles lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It knocked the young healthy Pony for a loop, but he survived with ibuprofen and Dayquil. Hope you start feeling better. You must have been worn out from coping with the toe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, that totally sucks. hope it's not covid or the flu and resolves quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bittersweet

Retired!

Moving To A new House Would Be Easier