Baby Love


 Just look at how much the babies have grown! They will be one on the Jan. 1st. They only fuss when they are tired and Lord knows they are getting enough to eat! 



Josiah is the serious one, you can almost see him thinking. His solemn expression just melts my heart! Big sister, Karagahn, in the background.


Jonah is a busy little fella and takes more convincing for a nap! His little face is full of mischief and he laughs a lot.


They will be walking soon. Jonah has no trouble navigating and looks for trouble to get into!

Josiah likes to be held and talked to. He is so serious! Such a cutie! I am smitten with them.


Our niece, Whitney, holding Josiah and standing next to big brother, Easton. Easton had a stick in his hand and I think Josiah wanted to study it. Whitney can pick both babies up at the same time. Made my back hurt everytime she did it!

I kissed fingers and toes and tickled little tummies. It was heaven! Would have been a lot better without the tooth pain! We came home early because HeWho was having some swelling in his right ankle. We have an appointment with the cardiologist tomorrow and then with the surgeon on Tuesday. Seems never ending.






Comments

  1. What adorable little ones! Definitely an arm-full for mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so special. My sister died before they were conceived. She only had one granddaughter at that point. She would have been spoiling two ittle boys big time, so I just do it for her. They will just melt your heart, they are very sweet and happy babies. My sister never liked their mother, but she has done an amazing job of blending the two families. A true God-send for my great niece after losing my sister, the person who love her and raised her. I am always up for a trip to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow the number of doctor appointments grows exponentially. Those babies are well worth the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are precious! I like how they both have their head and shoulders tilted alike in the first picture. I imagine Easton will be quite busy once they are able to chase after him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are gorgeous and doesn't time just fly! One moment they are tucked into the crook of your arm and five minutes later they are one year old and running around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness what precious babies. Hope all goes well with the appointments and your tooth!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bittersweet

Retired!

Moving To A new House Would Be Easier