Ear Sniffing and Wubbies

 

Hi Everyone! It is me, the cute one here with another story to tell. See my new shirt? The back has a word on it, I don't know if you can see what that word is. So, I will tell you, it says BOSS. If you aren't jealous, you should be!

I think Eddie might be jealous. It is hard to tell. Just like our Dad after his surgery when he developed an abcess, Eddie has developed an ear infection. He lays around just as much as our Dad! He says he doesn't feel so good. Mom has been cleaning his ear and then putting medicine in it with this long tube thing. Eddie doesn't like it, but says it does make his ear feel better.

In case you are wondering how Mom knew Eddie's ear was going bad ...... she sniffed it. Yes, you heard me, she lifted his right ear and sniffed, then she lifted his left ear and sniffed. I suppose we could call her an equal opportunity sniffer!! I made a joke!

She told Eddie that his ear stunk and then she made a face. She sniffs our ears on a regular basis. Toni's ears are never smelly and neither are mine. Maybe it has something to do with our ears being open, while Eddies are closed. His ears are long and floppy and cover his ear holes. I think that is what you call them. Just a theory. I just learned this word.

But I was really writing to tell you about my wubbies. I am the only one of us dogs that enjoys playing with wubbies and balls. Wubbies are my favorite. I already told you what happened to my squirrel. Mom fixed it and then she washed it. Sometimes Mom will gather up all my wubbies and put them in that machine she calls a washer.

She likes to wash things, including us! Our baths have been delayed until Eddie's ear gets better. Toni hopes it will never get better, she is not fond of bathing. One time she tried to bite Mom! She didn't, though. She just growled and snapped at her. Then they had a talk and Mom reminded Toni that she would bite her back.

After the wubbies run through what Mom calls a cycle, she hangs them outside. She says the sun will help sanitize them. I don't know about that, but all the old smells are gone when I get them back. I am not sure how I feel about that.


These are a few of my favorite things. Mom told me I was quoting song lyrics. I have no idea what she is talking about. My most favorite wubbie is my monkey. He is bigger that me. This is the wubbie that Eddie gave to me when I first came to live with them. While Cujo and Toni were shunning me for being so tiny and cute and stealing Mom's heart, Eddie was kind and gave me this monkey to take in my kennel at night so I wouldn't be lonely.

The other big one is supposed to be a bear. I sort of messed his face up when I sunk my teeth in to shake him as hard as I could. The other one on the couch is a dog that looks like Eddie and then there is that duck, my newest one. He still has a squeaker in him.

Don't you worry, I will remove it in due time! That is why I opened the squirrel. I just had to get that squeaker out! Then one thing lead to another and soon I had all of his guts on the floor. Wubbies are not real, they don't have blood, so their guts are just stuffing.

I hope you have enjoyed my post and learned something new about me. Until next time, this is Mr. BoJangles, signing off.


Comments

  1. Thanks for the update, Mr. BoJangles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear from you, Bo (is it all right if I call you Bo?)! My dog Gabe likes the squeaky toys too, but so far he's never taken any of them out of the toy. He just tends to run back and forth through the house with his toys when he gets excited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to silence my wubbies. Dad ays the sqeaker is annoying and I always try to help!

      Delete
  3. I love your Wubbies and I hope Eddie's ear is soon better. Your mum is right to wash the Wubbies regularly, they could hold germs that might make you sick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eddie has taken to hiding on Dad's lap so Mom won't clean his ear. My Mom washed EVERYTHING! Our beds and blankets, too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bittersweet

Moving To A new House Would Be Easier

The Half Tooth Lingering In My Mouth