Did I Do That

 

Hi everyone! It is me, Mr. BoJangles, the cute one. Things are almost back to normal. I am happy to report that my Dad is feeling a lot better.

Eddie is also back to normal after his recent surgery that I do not want to talk about. He is playing with me again and that means he feels better.

The day of Eddie's surgery, my Mom came home with a gift for me! I am happy with this new program. Someone in the family gets sick or has surgery and I get a present! Nothing to complain about from me.

She bought me a wubbie! This is what I call my toys. This wubbie was a cute little stuffed squirrel. It even had a long and fluffy tail. I was enchanted with my new little friend and grabbed him from Mom's hand. Then I shook it vigorously and tossed it to the floor. I wanted the squirrel to chase me, but it did not. None of my wubbies will chase me, so you would think that I would not want to play with them. But, I discovered that if I bring one to Dad, he will throw it down the hall and I can chase it.

This is a wonderful way to spend the day, though Dad tires of the game before I do. I always bring the wubbie right to Dad, well within his reach and then I scratch his foot to let him know I am ready for another round. I do all the running, all Dad has to do is toss it.



This is what Mom found when she got up. Oops. I looked at Mom with my sweet face and said, "Did I do that?" She just shook her head and walked away. Eddie told me to just go take a nap so that Mom wouldn't do the same thing to me!

Then, today, Mom and Dad left for awhile and when they came back she said she bought a needle. Oh no, is she going to stick an needle in my eye? She laughed at me and said the needle was not for me. That is a relief!


She sat dow on the couch with my wubbie, the needle and a spool of thread, then she somehow made that thread stick to the needle and stuck that needle in my wubbie!


I did not know she could make my wubbie whole again! Did you? She crammed all of his stuffing back inside him and sewed him up. My Mom is amazing! Dad and I just finished a fun game of chase and now I am resting in Mom's lap so we can put this post together.

I am confused now about who I love the most ..... Dad throws wubbies, but Mom can make them whole again. Oh, what am I thinking! I will always love the one with food!

Comments

  1. I'm so glad your wubbie could be fixed. I remember sewing up a few of my children's soft toys when they got old and the seams split.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have lots of wubbies. My favorite is a monkey with long, long legs and arms. He is currently waiting to go into the washing machine. Mom said he was stinking u her house!

      Delete
  2. Such a big wubbie for a little dog! My own little Jack found himself a wubbie yesterday. Only it was the living kind. For a while... Jack and his buddy, neighbor dog Copper Jack, were digging like fiends out by the fence that divides our properties. My Jack was into a hole up to his shoulders, then withdrew, shaking his head vigorously, and slung something sideways. I'm thinking there's one less young mole in the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't tell Dad, but I will always prefer Mom. She is very patient when I am not being so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard tales of these creatures! One of my predecessors, named Emmy liked to go into the holes they made in the yard and then come out backwards with a mole in her mouth! I wish I had known Emmy, she sounds like a lot of fun! I bet your Jack would be great fun to explore the woods with! My cat, Martha, used to tell me som many stories about all the dogs that lived with my family. I miss him!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bittersweet

Retired!

Moving To A new House Would Be Easier