Charming Eddie's Report

 


Eddie here. I am feeling much better since my unexpected surgery. My teeth are so clean they squeak. Mom says my breath is no longer disgusting, but I prefer not linger on the other procedure I was given without any warning! Mom told me it was for my own good. Can you believe she actually said that to me?

I am sitting here with Mom while Bo and Dad are engaged in a game of catch without a ball. Bo prefers to have his wubbies tossed down the hall by Dad. He is a strange little fellow, our Bo. Why would you want to put all that energy into chasing the same thing over and over again? 

Mom got a package the other day. There were 3 sets of clothes for the babies we went to see. She calls them "the twins". She also calls two of her own children "the twins". Apparantly these are children born on the exact same day. She has gone a little nuts over the newest twins, calling them delicious. I hope she didn't actually take bites out of them!


I sniffed the outfits to make sure they were okay to send to the babies, Jonah and Josiah. I heard Mom telling Dad that Jonah just got his second cast on his club foot and then got his tongue clipped. WHAT? Why would they cut his tongue out? That must have been so very painful, I cringe just thinking about it! 

Mom says they didn't cut his tongue out. That was a relief until she told me it was necessary to clip the membrane under his tongue, because he was tongue-tied. After thinking about this, I decided that they must have attempted to untie it before they cut it. I hope he was asleep when they did it, like I was when they cut into my ...... never mind, we aren't going to talk about that!

Mom says we will need to plan another visit with the babies soon because they are growing so fast. I am not sure how I feel about this. There is a dog there. He is a big dog, his name is Bruce and he stays outside, away from the babies. I am glad he is not around the babies, because he looks mean and scary. He is black like us dogs, but he is a German Shepherd and really big. Toni says she could give him a good lesson if he attempted to come after us dogs, but I think she is all talk and no action. Okay, I may be wrong about the action part .... she would run like the wind. I heard Mom say that. I think it means she can run fast. I know she can run fast, but how fast can Bruce run? I prefer to just bark at him, from a distance.

That is all the news here. Things are finally back to normal and I hope they stay that way! Until next time, this is Charming Eddie signing off.

Comments

  1. Just the update we needed, Eddie, old fella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear your breath is no longer disgusting Eddie. Also glad to hear the twins are doing well, but geez, a tongue tie and a club foot? That's rough, but he will be fine with his treatments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard my Mom tell the twins' Mom that Jonah would be fine. She said she knew this because one of her children was tongue-tied, while another had a club foot, too! My Mom knows a lot!

      Delete
  3. I see that you are inspecting the twin garments. Don't do anything too strenuous in your delicate condition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am feeling fine now. I heard Mom tell the vet that I was a really laid back, that if I were any more laid back she would have to breathe for me. What an odd thing to say!

      Delete
  4. I am begging you to write a dog book. These are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, that might be a good idea. After all, Wall-E wrote a book. He told me that it required many hours collaborating with Mom. I like being with Mom, so it should be easy!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bittersweet

Retired!

Moving To A new House Would Be Easier