BUC-EES!

 

The trip home began with a stop at Buc-ee's. In case you are unfamiliar with Buc-ee's. It is a place to gas up and shop and eat! It is like the Mall of America of fuel stations.



The parking lot was full. We were there for fudge. The Patient decided he wanted fudge ..... from Buc-ee's. We didn't need fuel. They have a nice dog walk and poop bags in a dispenser. Unfortunately, my dogs did not take advantage of the facilities, preferring to do their business later in the trip.



Inside was equally crowded and The Patient gathered things to eat. He got a couple of BBQ Brisket sandwiches and, of course, fudge. I wanted to take more pictures, but as soon as The Patient procurred stuff to fill his belly, we were on our way.

The trip was uneventful and we made it home without incident. Trip over, The Patient was content to sit in his chair. Me? Well, there was much to tend to. Laundry is still going as I write this. Since we left so early, I had a bed to strip and everything The Patient has used while attached to that nasty bag needed to be washed.

I have had a marathon laundry event since we came home. I finished unloading the RV today, stripped the bed and remade it (you never know when we might make another trip!). The RV is clean and ready and I still have 2 loads more laundry to tackle.

Now that The Patient can eat, I have to cook! But, I will cook anything he wants. I am so happy he is eating and no longer in pain!

Comments

  1. This is all good news. Very happy ending. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loads and loads of laundry aside, isn't it great that he wants to eat and feels better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So basically back to normal women's work? Chief cook, laundress and nurse. Glad He Who is doing better. You deserve a respite. Hope this day is great for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Half Tooth Lingering In My Mouth

Bittersweet

Stories Better Left Untold