Almost There!

 I think we have finally rounded a corner and healing can begin. I came home yesterday and had a nice shower and a good night's sleep. I could tell he was a lot better when we talked today.

Actually, I knew he was better when he got annoyed with me. I figured he would be better with the hospital staff if I left. I was right. He is hungry and that is the first time he has voiced that in 2 weeks.

I will head back tomorrow, all rested up and hope we will have an idea about when he will be released. The weather today was stormy, so I stayed home. I am still pretty tired and plan to go to bed early again.

I will post again when I know more. Thanks to all of you for your support and prayers. I felt surrounded with caring and concern.

Comments

  1. We surely care for you. HeWho has grated a nerve or two, but we're still concerned about him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a relief to hear that HeWho is on the mend! I have been worrying about him all day. Rest up so you can be at the beck and call of The Patient when you get him home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news! Let's hope the healing continues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy i have been in that chair many times. I hope good thoughts and affection are wrapping around you and lifting you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are all back to your own bed,soon, and your honey is feeling much better. You have had some wild rides. Keeing you and yours in prayer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bittersweet

The Half Tooth Lingering In My Mouth

Moving To A new House Would Be Easier