Almost Normal

 Big day here on the side of the mountain. The Patient has an appetite!! He ate an egg and some toast. All at one sitting and said he could taste it.

This is finally a sign that he is getting back to normal. I also redressed his abdomen. Still can't do much about the bag and its smelly contents. That can stay with the surgeon next Tuesday.

I have a trip to plan! My nephew's twins are home from the hospital and I am ready for some seious baby holding and sniffing! I may have purchased some more outfits in bigger sizes.

Life may actually be getting back to normal. He will only take two naps a day instead of dozing all day long. Now I need to go cook!

Comments

  1. So happy to hear you sounding happy! You MAY have bought more baby clothes! I do hope this road continues the way it's going. Just imagine all the cooking you can do, since HeWho will need to gain lots of weight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been existing on cereal. No desire to cook if I am the only diner!

      Delete
  2. Those babies will be in auntie heaven! All that hugging and kissing--twice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can hardly contain my excitement. They are not identical and one of them looks just like nephew, the other little guy looks like a combination of the parents. It will be bitter sweet as I will be thinking of my sister.

      Delete
  3. Such great news! Hope the improvement continues, and that Tuesday comes quickly. Hopefully you can get some pictures of the twins, if their parents are okay with you showing us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The return of taste is a big thing that helps with appetite. Good to know he is on the mend at last. happy twin holding :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very big deal! Getting his zinc regimen back on track and the probiotics have played a big role in his recovery.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bittersweet

Moving To A new House Would Be Easier

The Half Tooth Lingering In My Mouth