Get It Yourself!

 

I looked out the window from our 8th floor hospital room at 3 am the night I spent there. Looks like I wasn't the only one awake.

A different angle. Look way into the horizon ..... I am homesick. I suppose I should warn you about the disturbing image of the surgery site. Let me just say, it looks very good. No stitches, all glue. So, not only is my husband part cow now, they superglued him back together!


He is walking much better today. The wounds look about the same. His left foot tends to swell, but this is to be expected. The blood is flowing so much better now.

He is navigating with only a cane and is becoming a little more impatient. He is healing and I am looking forward to telling him to get it himself!

Comments

  1. HeWho's incisions look much better than I would have expected. I can understand how he might be reluctant to walk. Though his reason might be the pain, I would be afraid of pulling apart the incision by moving too much. I hope Toni Louise can refrain from jumping on him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful the benefit is already apparent. Keep up all the good recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superglue is amazing stuff, even holding people together! The wounds look quite neat and probably won't scar too much. Good to hear the blood flow is much better now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad he is healing well and will soon be getting it himself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope all is well and He Who is on the mend. Stay warm and loveon those doggies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Kathy. Given your history, I worry when you go very long without posting. I hope all is going well. Of course there's Christmas in a couple of days; don't remember if you told us what your plans were. Then there's the huge weather event. A factor in what's happening, I'm sure. It's 12° here in TX right now. The 12 MPH north wind gives us a windchill of -2°. Really a nightmare for my little Yorkies. I double wrap them to send out the back door; it's incredible how cold they are when they come running back! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bittersweet

The Half Tooth Lingering In My Mouth

Moving To A new House Would Be Easier