Life With Charming Eddie

 

Do we have to go in now? I want to go exploring! Please, can we go exploring? {Who could deny that sweet face?}


Where would we like to go, Eddie? Are you thinking?

Anywhere, Mom. I just want to be alone with you outside.


Check out the strawberry plants. They smell good, like strawberries. Look, I see a strawberry! Where??


Right here! Do you see it now? I thought you said strawberries were in the Spring! 


Crops are so confusing! I have so much to learn about the world. I will be your best friend and protect you while you teach me.


Okay, let's go in now. I think we need a nap.

Comments

  1. Eddie is asking so nicely. Of course you couldn't deny him a little exploring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is such a comfort to have by my side. He used to disdain my kisses to his sweet face and head, but now sits calmly while I smother him with smoochies like I used to do with Cujo. By the way, Blogger is not letting me post comments! Frustrating to compose a witty response and be denied the pleasure of sharing!!

      Delete
  2. No one could deny that very sweet face. Not even me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is so handsome and patient, my sweet boy. Obedient, too. Stays right by me and if he does get sidetracked he will come back to me quickly when I call him.

      Delete
  3. Awwwww, Eddie is so adorable with his sweet face. We had a beagle-dachshund and she loved to explore the outdoors. Everything was fun to her. I have photos of her sitting with expectancy beside the tomato plants waiting for me to say, "Ok, I'll give you one cherry tomato." She loved tomatoes. I love dachshunds, they are so loyal and loving. Eddie's eyes are full of love for you, I can tell! Such a sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has the temperment of my Collie, Sarge. Sarge was a peacemaker. We had two doxies while Sarge was with us and Oscar loved to play ball. That dog would chase a ball 24/7! When we would tire of tossing the ball for him Sarge would take over and toss it from his mouth. I do realize that I am obsessed with my babies!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bittersweet

Retired!

The Half Tooth Lingering In My Mouth