Colors Of Fall

 

Fall colors are here. Even through the misty rain on an overcast day, the view from my bedroom window is impressive.


No reds yet when looking down into the ravine. It hasn't been weed whacked in awhile, but I like the fern patches growing. Hoping wood prices come down soon. This is where we plan to build steps going down to a deck to be nestled at the base of the trees. I can see it in my minds eye. Can you?


Plenty of red here outside my kitchen window. I love autumn colors. Makes me want to bake things like pies and cookies and bread. Like I am doing right now!

Comments

  1. I did a lot of baking when I lived in Alaska as a young army wife. I also eat ore of what I m,ake. like tioday it is chicken and noodle casserole. And if I had biscuits, well you know...
    I am amazed you will be able to maeuver steps. I'd opt for a slide. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want a slide, too! If only I can figure out how to make the slide easy to dismount and not get hurled into the stream or a tree!

      Delete
  2. I've been driving a lot and reveling in all the colors, especially the occasional blaze of red glory. If only I could drive and take pictures. I'm working on a mouth shutter for what my eyeballs see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your views are beautiful. I would sit and gaze all day and not get anything done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do stand and gaze a lot. I hope I never get used to the view and take it for granted.

      Delete
  4. We don't get fall color here unless we have an early cold snap and by that I mean before the trees just drop their leaves from sheer exhaustion.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bittersweet

Moving To A new House Would Be Easier

The Half Tooth Lingering In My Mouth