FBI

I know I had no intent to write this week, but we have stopped on the first night of the trip near Paducah, KY. Duck Creek RV Park. Close to the interstate and easy to find. Nice people and everyone who stays gets a duck.

HeWho went to check us in and came out to park us and told me that. A duck? I didn't see a duck with him. I wonder if this is going to be a live duck. It was a rubber duck, but I would have been okay with a live one. As long as it was small enough to share a habitat with Dora, the turtle on the trip. Why not?

Uneventful trip, unless you count all the potholes we hit. I sneezed and coughed, and my head throbbed. HeWho suggested I try to nap. I did TRY. He kept stopping and hitting pot holes. I consulted with Siri to find a Walmart and gave directions to the driver. It was supposed to be 11 minutes away and we kept going and going, following directions. I spied a Dollar Tree and we stopped there. I just wanted some Tylenol and they sell it. They were located in a small shopping center on the end with a grassy area next to the building.

I got my pain relief and some ice-cream and junk food, and the dogs took advantage of the grass before we got back on the road. I don't know if my headache is part of my bumblebee attack, but the swelling is going down. Gravity, as the swelling and itching is on my lower cheek now. Maybe it will be in my neck by the time we arrive.

What prompted me to write is what I found while looking for a network to go online here. You know how it lists all the available networks to choose from. There were quite a few of close by businesses, but the one that caught my attention was "FBI surveillance van". If there is a surveillance van close by, do we want to stay?

 

Comments

  1. Why not stay? The FBI isn't going to be surveilling you and they might come in handy of there is trouble at the campsite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unless it involves rugs and guns and I end up collateral damage! I think it is a good name to use if you don't want to be bothered.

      Delete
  2. That's the best name for a network I've heard in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, heh! Somebody is creative about discouraging people from using their network!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are always those who might be challenged to use because of the name. I doubt the FBI would be advertising their presence! Kind of defeats the secrecy of the mission.

      Delete
  4. Kinda defeats the purpose of a surveillance van, don't ya think, if their network shows up on nearby devices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We were ata school event outside a popular restaurant and found the same thing. Then people went ot see where the van could be parked. LOL
    Those bee stings can be deadly. Careful Mountain Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the FBI surveillance! Before you are stung by another bee, please get an epi pen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, I will be getting an EPI pen. And a handicap placard for the vehicle of HeWho and his faulty legs!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bittersweet

Moving To A new House Would Be Easier

The Half Tooth Lingering In My Mouth