Tupperware Or Towels

 Not too long ago, I began a nagging campaign for HeWho to get staples for the compressor gun and help me build a spice rack. I nag, I own it, so what? Anyhoo, the longed-for spice rack has yet to appear, still a plan in the back of my head. I am limited in space and there are no swinging doors on which to hand things and very little wall space. I have a very narrow cabinet side next to the stove that is bare. The top and bottom. I cannot use the bottom; the dogs will want to sample things. The top, however, would suffice. It is only 9" wide. I have looked online and unless I am willing to pay more than I want to, there is nothing.

I have tired of waiting for HeWho to pull the dishwasher out of the hall closet to make better use of that space. He says it cannot be done. Just means that he doesn't want to. It came in, therefore it can go back out!


I present to you, my new spice rack!! The bottom of the dishwasher is empty. I vacillate wildly between Tupperware and towel storage as I try to shame HeWho into following orders!!

Comments

  1. I would rather pull it out and replace the space with shelving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, heh! Looks like a good spice rack to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, I can see all of my spices without having to move anything. Very convenient.

      Delete
  3. You’re inventive that’s for sure! It seems from what you’ve told us previously- when persuading HeWho to do something - the slower you go the faster you get there. Just bide your time and it’ll happen- sometime😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just takes a while to make him think it was his idea all along.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Great minds think alike! I have already put the tupperware in! Towels wouldn't fit as well and I could accidentally spill spice on them .... The racks made it easy to separate the lids and big containers.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I don't know! I replied to it and that is gone, too!

      Delete
  6. I enter all my blogs on bloglovin.com, and they let me know when any of the blogs I follow have a new entry. For some reason, they don't work with your blog. I'm glad I put your blog link on my own blog, so when I remember you, I can hop right over and read your posts. This is the first time bloglovin has refused to acknowledge any of my blogs, so I don't know what's up with that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not tech savvy and have no answer for you. I am glad you found a way to keep up with me, though!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bittersweet

Retired!

Moving To A new House Would Be Easier