She Shed in the Woods

 

This is my view from my kitchen window. The embankment. It would be hard to climb for people of a certain age, such as myself.


Here is a different angle. I grabbed that tree, thinking to pull myself up. It was not a good idea, as I almost pulled it out of the ground! I am sure my grandchildren would not find the climb particularly difficult, But I will need some steps.

This is a gentler slope. I am thinking steps here ...



Looks like the first two are already in place! See the rocks on the right? Those steps. Why do I think I need steps? Because I want to nestle my She Shed up there in those trees. Would it be easier to just put it on the mostly level area out in the open? Why, yes, yes it would. But I want it on the higher elevation, in the trees. It will be so cute there. 

A little cottage suddenly appearing with all my sewing and crafty doings all in one place. My escape. With a little picket fence in front of the tiny porch with a lone rocking chair and a dog bed. Okay, I will put both rocking chairs there just in case of a visitor. Just call in advance and I will even put a pillow for your back and a blanket for your knees, should you need one. A cup of tea? You bet!!

Comments

  1. Don't grab that tree! It may come loose, and bop you on the head!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will grab a sturdier tree next time! I am clearing underbrush today, my She Shed will be here tomorrow!!

      Delete
  2. Definitely steps, nice wide ones like those rocks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steps will be wide and shallow to cater to my old age legs!

      Delete
  3. I know you are itching to get that she shed going. Once i pulled on a vine and got poison ivy. Be careful in those woods. Yep, steps, slide, escalator... whatever will get you up and down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am cognizant of the evil "leaves of three"! My shed will be here tomorrow. I asked for 10 X 12 with at least one window. Got 10 X 16 with double doors and two windows!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bittersweet

The Half Tooth Lingering In My Mouth

Moving To A new House Would Be Easier