More Strangers Coming Into My World

 Cujo here. Some men came today and fixed Mom's washing machine. She was quite pleased to be able to wash all the clothes and towels, but she said the vomit blankets could wait till tomorrow. 

Not my fault all those blankets are a mess! That was Mr. BoJangles and his delicate tummy, then Eddie vomited ON ME! I was not happy about that and thought I was going to have to travel the entire way with vomit on my back. Mom stopped and cleaned me up. I love my mom.

Speaking of Bo and his delicate tummy .... it must not be too delicate, since last night he ate HeWho is our Dad's hearing aids. Mom thought it was funny. He only ate the parts that go in the ear, not the unit with the battery. Mom would have taken him straight to the vet for that. I know I did not bother them, and Eddie was in the bed all night. I jumped out for a drink of water. Toni Louise is usually up and down a lot, but she was happy to snuggle between the pillows with the people in bed. Bo was up and down and up and down. He can be quite annoying.

HeWho should have secured his hearing aids out of reach, tried to blame Martha, the boy cat! Martha just stared at him and made his pupils change shape. Mom told him that Martha would just play with them, but that Bo would eat them. I would listen to Mom; she is very wise about such matters.

Mom was happy because the legs came for our bed, and we are now sleeping in the lap of luxury. She will probably elaborate when it is her turn to write. She can tell a story better than I can. Well, about some things.

Time to sneak outside to see what Bo is barking about. Mom leaves the house door open now that the weather is nice. Us dogs came come and go as we please. She also cleaned our yard up and raked it. She likes to do things like that!

Comments

  1. How nice you can go out when you want. Our terrier did that, until he was too old to appreciate the steps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rumor has it that Mom wants us to learn to use that doggy door. For now, she just leaves the screen door open, but warned us that soon she will expect us to make use of the doggy door. Bugs, it has to do with bugs. I say let the bugs come and go as they please, Mom does not agree!

      Delete
  2. I am also glad you can come and go as you please now. And very happy that the legs came for your mum's bed, and for a working washing machine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mom is really happy about the washing machine; it has been going non-stop since the repair!

      Delete
  3. Bo is a spoiled little imp, who would do well to observe your restraint, Cujo! Between him and Toni Louise, you must be exhausted watching their antics. I'm sure your mom loves you all equally, though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Half Tooth Lingering In My Mouth

Bittersweet

Stories Better Left Untold