Center of Attention

 


Cujo here. Mom said I needed to display my picture here so that you all can picture me while I regale you with tales from the side of the mountain. 

I am appalled at how old I look! How did this happen? My vision is not as acute as it once was, and I am almost glad about it. My once red fur is dull and look at all that white hair on my face! My eyes are glassy, and I have a sagging neck.

I am not a fan of photo shoots! When Mom makes up her mind, though, you really have no choice.


Bo decided to photo bomb the event. Mom asked him to please move, and he dug in and stayed right there. Mom says he is part demon. I believe her.


I grew bored with it all. I wish I had not yawned. Mom is now talking about my teeth and scheduling a cleaning. I already have no front teeth. Again, I might as well just go with whatever Mom wants ...


A nap was in order after the photo shoot. As you can see, Bo is still sitting right there. He always has to be the center of attention!

Comments

  1. I see you passing out the side eye there, Cujo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Bo is a constant here, always in the midst of the action!

      Delete
  2. Hello Cujo, I think you are still the handsome lad you always were, true beauty knows no age. It was nice to see Bo too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, kind lady. I was once quite lithe and handsome, a good runner, as well, but time does take its toll!

      Delete
  3. On the other hand Cujo you have a delightfully moist looking black nose - along with those droopy ears as well as what looks like a smile on your face I can see why you are Kathy’s favourite…you are aren’t you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course, I am the chosen one! Mom says my moist nose is cold, especially when I try to burrow under the covers to get as close to her, as I can. She complains but has yet to push me aside. The smile may just be my lips sinking in where teeth were once. I would have just kept them, but Mom says they were unhealthy and had to go. One does not argue with Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look like a distinguished author, Cujo. Don't worry about the years catching up to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the way you see things! I am very dignified.

      Delete
  6. Cujo...you look exactly like my dog Charlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He must be very handsome, your dog, Charlie. You are a very lucky lady to have such a dog!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bittersweet

Moving To A new House Would Be Easier

The Half Tooth Lingering In My Mouth